So here is how it all started....
I called you up, asked you how you were doing, and asked you to go to the hot tub with Stevie, Kathy, and I. You said you had some plans with a friend, but you would check with your friend and see. You said you would be able to make it, and your friend was going to come as well. Although a little disappointed that it would not be a couple’s only thing and there would be a fifth member, what the heck maybe your friend would be cute as well. So decide to meet at the Omni, and I gave you directions. I guess they were not very clear because I remember coming down to get you, and low and behold your friend was not cute, and also resembled a man. It was Josh Tomasic. Then I went the whole night thinking that this friend was actually your boyfriend that you had spoken about on the ski trip when we met. I remember having no interest in talking to you the rest of the night, and left you to talk to Stevie and Kathy while I played in the pool. I do remember thinking that I never wanted to be your boyfriend because I did not like the way you were treating Josh. I though Josh wa a really nice guy, and could not figure out why yall barely spoke, looked at each other, or sat next to each other in the tub. I definitely did not want a girlfriend like that, and plus, you were already taken.
It only took me about a week to learn from Stevie that you and your boyfriend had broken up some time ago, and that Josh was just a good friend of yours. This opened up a window of opportunity for me to get to know you a little bit better, and I figured I better call you before Josh came to his senses and asked you out first. I mean, you were brand new on the market and a girl like you goes fast. So, to my recollection, I called you and asked you to lunch the next day at Zen on Guadalupe. We had a great meal; I did a lot of listening and was very intrigued by your excitement and your love for God. You really made an impression on me that day, and I wanted more!
I love you Rachel,
Richie
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment